My photo
What makes me smile? My family, my dog Daisy, fishing, 80's music, Packers football, a good cup of coffee...just to name a few!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I won my first ISO photo challenge!



How fun to win my first ISO Photo Challenge with a photo that I love so much! This photo means a lot to me because it captures...

An amazing sunrise that reminds me that God's mercies are new every morning. 

A quiet, peaceful lake that helps me get away from the daily grind and be thankful for all of my blessings.

A fishing pole which symbolizes the wonderful time I get to spend with my husband - a time to have fun together and really talk, without all the other distractions in life.




Thanks again, Michelle for choosing my photo! Keep up the great work with ISO!

No comments:

Post a Comment