My photo
What makes me smile? My family, my dog Daisy, fishing, 80's music, Packers football, a good cup of coffee...just to name a few!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

ISO Challenge: Silhouette


This is the church I grew up going to. Even if someone didn't know where it was exactly but they were familiar with the White Bear Lake area, you could usually give them directions to it by saying, "It's the tall pointy church on Highway 61, across from the Dairy Queen.". I met some life long friends and made many
good memories with them there, including -but not limited to- sneaking out of confirmation class to go get cream cheese wontons from Sam at King's City! Sam is still there and remembers me to this day, by first name and I don't have to wait more than about 3 minutes before my wontons are in front of me. So I guess, long story, short; many memories were made at this church or within a short radius of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment