My photo
What makes me smile? My family, my dog Daisy, fishing, 80's music, Packers football, a good cup of coffee...just to name a few!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

ISO Challenge: Faceless Self-Portrait


My husband and I spent the day hiking and looking at the beautiful changing leaves along the river in St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin. The air was crisp and cool in the shade and fragrant and warm in the sunny spots! It was my definition of a perfect fall day! While taking a rest from our hike to enjoy a view of a lake, I decided to try one self-timer shot for the ISO Challenge: Faceless Self-Portrait, and was very happy with the result. Hope you are able to experience the same sense of peacefulness I did....


I'm also including a few of my other favorites from the day!





No comments:

Post a Comment