My photo
What makes me smile? My family, my dog Daisy, fishing, 80's music, Packers football, a good cup of coffee...just to name a few!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fish Tales

It's been extremely hot here in Minnesota for the last week, so my husband Chad and I have taken a little break from fishing.


It seems only natural that we start planning for our ice fishing adventures. Don't worry, I'm not wishing the summer away at all! I much prefer summer over winter, but ice fishing is one of the only things that gets me through the MN winters!

The boots I have been wearing for the last few years are neither very warm or waterproof, so finding me a good pair of boots is our mission this weekend. I think that by offering to buy me boots, he thinks he is somehow tricking me into going to his favorite store. Doesn't he realize that my wish list at Cabela's is probably just about as long or possibly longer that his!?



No comments:

Post a Comment