My photo
What makes me smile? My family, my dog Daisy, fishing, 80's music, Packers football, a good cup of coffee...just to name a few!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mission accomplished!

Our trip to Cabela's was a success! I now am the proud owner of some pretty 'sexy' boots! They even have some camouflage on them. He may get me to go hunting yet, but I don't think I could do it...Bambi is just too dang cute!
After our trek out to Roger's we headed back and I got my first tattoo done! It is in remembrance of my two beautiful grandmothers; Lorraine, who loved irises and Mable, who loved owls.
I may have some color added so you can spot the 'owl' a bit better , but I really think I like it the way it is!

Had fun out in Hudson with friends last night,  made some french toast and had a relaxing morning with my husband (didn't quite wake up in time to go fishing), took Daisy on a long walk and then got to see my folks for a little treat at Cup and Cone! Now to get the laundry done in time for a glass of wine and my guilty pleasure, "Keeping up with the Kardashians". I figure one half hour per week won't kill me, lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment