My photo
What makes me smile? My family, my dog Daisy, fishing, 80's music, Packers football, a good cup of coffee...just to name a few!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

ISO Challenge: Love

I feel that so many of my photos have an element of love in them so
I thought it would be tough to choose just one photo to enter into this challenge, but that changed when I heard my pastors sermon on marriage today.
 It made me realize just how truly blessed I am to be married to my husband Chad.
We have had our ups and downs and faced some difficult challenges along the way; we have also had some great times and made some wonderful memories together.
I know that we have learned to love each other more than we could have imagined we would, and I'm so thankful that he loves me the way that he does.
That's why I've chosen this photo to share with you:
Love ♥

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture Wendy and a beautiful post to go along with it! It's a good thing to be thankful for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! So glad ISO is up and running, love to have this creative outlet!

    ReplyDelete